Reviews/commentaries on Waiting for the Albatross (Oolichan Books, 2015):
- Review by Michael Dennis (at the poet’s blogspot, Jan 10, 2016)
- Review by Catherine Owen (Marrow Reviews, Oct. 22, 2015)
- Article in BC BookWorld (Autumn 2015, p. 5)
- An overview at BC BookLook
- A blogspot at out on the big limb by Heidi Greco
- Waiting for the Albatross is on Adrian Dix’s Christmas Book List for the Huffington Post
“After Words – Sandy Shreve’s Creative Journey” – a profile by Hans Tammemaji in Aqua Gulf Islands Living, January 2016 (starts on p. 24)
with Jane Eaton Hamilton about Waiting for the Albatross and other poetry- related matters
with Shane Neilson, The Danforth Review, (winter 2004) interview about In Fine Form (once you’re in the site, click ‘continue…’ to get to the document)
Selected Articles, presentations, etc.:
Article about Maureen McCarthy’s poetry on the Brick website.
Guest blog “Where Poems Begin” on the Ooligan Press website.
The-lure-of-tradition – 2002 presentation on form poetry
Short history of Sex, Death and Madness, at ABC BookWorld.
A brief history of Poetry in Transit
Columns on poems by Barbara Nickel, Ann Wilkinson and Charles Bruce in Arc’s “How Poems Work” series
Coffee-and-a-donut-on-the-side – in Poetry Canada Review (1992)
Introduction-to-working-for-a-living (double issue of Room of One’s Own on women writing about their work)