Ridgeview Studio on Pender Island is now open for visitors. Drop in when you see the Open sign, or contact Sandy to make an appointment.
While visiting the studio, please:
- Use the hand sanitizer (on the bench by the door) before coming in
- If you choose to not use the hand sanitizer, look but don’t touch unless you plan to purchase the item(s)
(Note: I will frequently clean all high touch areas – doorknobs, Square, desktop etc.)
- Keep to the limit of two (2) visitors inside at a time
- Keep physically distant (6 feet apart) from others (use blue lines on the floor as a guide)
- Consider wearing a mask if you have one (I’ll be wearing mine)
You must not visit the studio if, within the last 14 days,
- you have had symptoms of a cold, flu, or COVID-19 (for example: fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and new muscle aches or headache)
- you have arrived from outside Canada or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19
Transactions can be done most safely using the Square tap function (debit & credit) or e-transfers. Cash transactions, maintaining proper physical distancing, are also accepted.