Weekends 11 – 4, weather permitting
July through September
Ridgeview Studio on Pender Island is also open to visitors daily. Drop in when you see the Open sign, or contact Sandy to make an appointment.
While visiting the studio, please:
- Use the hand sanitizer (on the bench by the door) before coming in
- If you choose to not use the hand sanitizer, look but don’t touch unless you plan to purchase the item(s)
(Note: I will frequently clean all high touch areas – doorknobs, Square, desktop etc.)
- Keep to the limit of two (2) visitors inside at a time
- Keep physically distant (6 feet apart) from others (use blue lines on the floor as a guide)
- Consider wearing a mask if you have one (I’ll be wearing mine)
You must not visit the studio if, within the last 14 days,
- you have had symptoms of a cold, flu, or COVID-19 (for example: fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and new muscle aches or headache)
- you have arrived from outside Canada or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19
Transactions can be done most safely using the Square tap function (debit & credit) or e-transfers. Cash transactions, maintaining proper physical distancing, are also accepted.